As early as October 1, 2018, Microsoft releases a new OEM version of Windows 10 Redstone 5 (RS5) worldwide.
The new line of IoT products Microsoft will provide the most affordable for today’s security and reliability of devices.
The Windows Embedded / IoT channel updates for existing LTSB cycles: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Windows 10 IoT Core, as well as an entirely new product – Windows 10 IoT Core Services.
Now the Microsoft IoT products line is represented by the following updated products:
• Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC – the first since 2016 and the third LTSB (newly-LTSC) release in the long-link support channel (2015 and 2016 versions are still available). Contains all the new features released during this time in the standard CBB release, which include new processors, energy efficiency and performance optimization, improved security, Azure service, Kioskmode modification, eSIM support, highly-developed Assign Access, GDPR compliance (analogue our F-152), support for IoT Central and IoT Edge, advanced privacy settings and more. Does not update the version – “installed and forgot”.
• Windows 10 IoT Enterprise SAC is essentially the same CBB release (analogous to the desktop version with updates 2 times a year), but with a new name. “SAC” means “Semi-Annual Channel”, that is, an update every six months. It is in demand in those projects where the Windows Store is required and regular free functional updates.
• Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Upgrade – upgrade licenses for 2016 for already installed devices (Field Upgrade)
• Windows 10 IoT Core – A free version of the OS for compact devices, including the ARM CPU, with semi-annual updates. Download here.
• Windows 10 IoT Core Services – For the first time, Microsoft offers Windows Core as a subscription service for connected devices. Includes monitoring and update service through the IoT Core Device Update Center (DUC) and Device Health attestation and the 10-year LTSC support cycle.
• Windows 10 IoT Enterprise Product – remains unchanged. As before, the price depends only on the processor used in the device. The table of devices is presented on the site. The 2015 and 2016 versions will be available in accordance with the 10-year cycle (up to 2025 and 2026, respectively).
• Windows 10 IoT Core Services – is licensed under a subscription. The base price is $ 0.30 per device per month. Sold for 10 years, i.e. The cost of one license is $ 36, including cloud service for 10 years. Of course, the number of devices is important in pricing.
• Windows 10 IoT Core – remains free and free to download from Microsoft.
To get the distro of the trial version Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC, contact AXOFT Ukraine Sales and Development, tel. +38 044 201 03 03 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Рады сотрудничеству с AXOFT!
Заполните и отправьте данную форму.
Мы с вами свяжемся по обсуждению условий сотрудничества.